Q: My course is missing from Blackboard - why?
A: Courses are not available until Orientation day (or 4 days before the start of class, whichever comes first).
Q: I logged in to my course and the syllabus and course information is outdated - what should I do?
A: Contact your instructor to let them know the course has not been updated.
Q: When I log in to Blackboard, the text is extremely small. How can I make the text bigger?
A: If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Select "View" from the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Using the dropdown, select "Text Size" and select a larger size than is currently marked
A: If you are using Firefox:
- Click the View Menu at the top of the Firefox window
- Scroll to the Zoom sub-menu and select "Zoom Text Only"
- To use the keyboard to increase the text size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing "+"; to decrease the text size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing "-"; to reset the text size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0 (zero).
- To use the mouse, if it has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to decrease the text font size and down to increase it.
A: This is due to an incompatibility problem with IE8 and newer versions of Firefox. Follow the directions on the Blackboard login page to correct this problem